Technical Safety Consultant - Consultancy - Canada
Our client is a leading international consultancy specialising in minimising risk through the management of natural and man-made hazards.
They work across numerous fields including Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Renewable Energy, Petrochemical, Defence & Security and Aerospace.
They currently have a requirement for a Senior Technical Safety Consultant to join their team in NewFoundland, Canada
- A recognised degree in an engineering or science discipline, higher level academics are a plus.
- 15 to 20 years of experience providing consultancy services to either the Upstream or Downstream Oil and Gas industries. It would be advantageous if this experience was gained in part in either the North Sea, Australia or the Gulf of Mexico.
- Experienced practitioner in Technical Safety Engineering and Risk Management services. This could include technical areas such as HAZOP, HAZID, FMEA, FTA, QRA, ALARP Demonstrations, SIL assessments, Fire and Explosion Risk Analysis, CFD, Safety Case Development.
- Good knowledge of local and regional regulatory regimes.
- Proven track record in business development with Oil and Gas Clients in the region.
- Ability to think strategically and work with the business leadership team to grow practices.
- Ability to grow and manage a team of technical specialists.
The role will require relocation to NewFoundland, Canada.
Our client offers an excellent working environment with an continued support for career progression.
For a confidential discussion, please send your CV to Glenn Shields in ACRWORLDs Mining Division for review. (Preferably as a word document attachment)
View hundreds of job opportunities on our website [URL removed]
Follow us on twitter [URL removed]
Follow us on linkedin [URL removed]
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Canada
Salary : Neg
Date Advertised : 27 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.